- Get the ROM file from here. Save it to your computer.
- Connect the HD2 with the PC.
- Select the zip file from your computer and copy paste it to your phone.
- Disconnect the USB cable.
- Turn off the handset.
- Reboot in bootloader from where choose recovery.
- For reaching bootloader mode press and hold Volume UP Key and OK button while powering on.
- Then, from recovery it’s time to make the already mentioned wipe.
- Go and select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”.
- When you are done with the wipe return to recovery.
- Then select “install zip from sd card” and “choose zip from sd card”.
- Pick the ROM file downloaded before and select “Yes” for begging the installation process.
- In the end, just select “+++go back+++” followed by “reboot system now”.
Since this is still a beta firmware, there might be some bugs in the system which will be resolved once a new version of the update will be provided. Until then, test the ROM and see if you are satisfied by it; if not you can anytime choose to make other updates with custom ROMs or beta firmware. That was the how to procedure in which you could learn how to update your HTC HD2 to Jelly Bean 4.1 firmware, so share your thoughts with us by using the comments area from below.
Now camera is fixed for the Beta 2