- HW Acceleration
- Usb (Storage and Adb)
- Take Screenshot
- Hardware Keys
- New Adreno200 Libs
- Audio Playback
- Video Playback
- Camera works but Camcorder not
- FM Radio
- Project Butter
- HW video encoder/decoder
- Build from latest CM Source Code
- Trebuchet launcher
- CyanogenMod Features
- Power Widget Toggles on Notification Bar (Can be disabled)
- Performance Settings
- Fixed grey gradient background
- Fast and Smooth like “Butter
Procedure to Install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Sony Xperia X8
- Download the ROM zip file and Kernel ftf file from the original thread.
- Connect your phone to the SD card and copy the ROM zip file from the Computer to your SD card, preferably in the root folder and not within any folder deep inside.
- Having USB Debugging enabled and the necessary drivers installed, place the ftf kernel file in the firmwares directory.
- Use the flashtool to flash the ftf file to your device.
- After flashing the kernel, turn off your phone and boot it into recovery mode You can use the commandadb reboot recovery to reboot into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, wipe all data, cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to “install zip from SD card”>”Choose zip from SD card” and select the ROM zip file.
- Go back and select “Reboot system now”.
- To get Market and other Google apps working, you can flash Gooogle Apps zip file which can be obtained from goo.im/gapps
We are Note respond for any damage on your device !!!🙂 :)