- you need unlock bootloader
- Download doomlord :http://d-h.st/aoY download then excract it …..and rename to kernel.elf
- start flashtool in flashmodeselect – MT27i_6.0.B.3.184_Central Europe.ftf – untick verification – press “ok” (see flashtool_step1.jpg)insert usb with volume DOWN flash starts, takes 1-2 minuteswait for “restarting device ” -> if it just sits there and wait – close flashtooland restart phone<- (auto reboot didnt work here) no worries its all done.remove usb<- close flashtool<–boot into phone, make settings, enable wifi or 3g, check for working internet-> we need that for step 3.power off
- rooting:insert usb with volumeUP cmd to fastboot folder:run cmd:fastboot flash boot kernel.elf-remove usbcable -start phone-make sure u have internet connection – > go to superuser -> check su binary -> update.-when its all done updating ->turn device off.
- start flashtool in flashmode (again) (volumeDOWN)- MT27i_6.0.B.3.184_Central Europe.ftf – untick verificationflash only kernel+loadersee “flashtool_final step.jpg”
done -root with 6.0.B.3.184 stock kernel.this method should work on any stock GB rom mt
Credit by : Yg Honey
Posted by : DroidKhmer