- Download Samsung KIES and install the proper drivers for the Galaxy Note.
- Download the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 firmware from here; save the update file on your computer and extract the same.
- Download and install Odin.
- Then, on the PC open Odin.
- Up next, turn off the phablet as it must be entered in download mode.
- You can boot into download mode by pressing on the Volume Down, Menu and Power buttons at the same time.
- With the device in download mode connect the handset with the computer via USB cable.
- Take a look on Odin: the ID:COM section should be yellow or blue and the “added” message should be displayed.
- If not, unplug the USB cable, turn off Odin, re-install the drivers and then re-do the above explained steps.
- From Odin, select “PDA” and pick the update file.
- Click on “Start” and don’t make any other changes.
- In the end, on Odin the “pass” message will be displayed; just unplug the USB cable and reboot your smartphone.
note : if ur phone stuck on Logo Samsung after Flash this firmware just Reset it by
Hold on Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button .