* ROM Features
- ROM based on ICS .431/.587
- Highly customized rom by AROMA installer.
- Super fast, super stable and great battery life without sacrificing UI.
- 100% bloatware free ROM.
- CWM ready and pre-rooted ROM.
- Latest Super User binaries.
- Init.d support.
- SuperCharged services with Time Killer Killer mod.
- Butterly smooth interface (try and experince by yourself).
- Latest Adreno libs.
- Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean messaging app with dual UI.
- Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean keyboard.
- Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean notes apps and walkman widget.
- Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean media apps.
- Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean media libs for better video and sound quality.
- Latest Cyber-shot mod
- Xperia T Jelly Bean small apps.
- WiFi-Direct port(partially) by me.
- Dual lockscreen support (JB and NXT lockscreen).
- Jelly Bean lockscreen (slightly modded by me to suit my rom).
- Jelly Bean easteregg (shows rom name).
- Jelly Bean Google Play and GMail app.
- Xperia Z themed framework for awesome user interface.
- Xperia Z styled SystemUI with centered clock.
- Xperia Z default themes by me.
- Xperia Z default wallpapers by me.
- Latest LockScreen Style™ app exclusively by me.
- RAM tweaks to get 100-120 mb free RAM always (for great multitasking).
- New Boost My Xperia™ feature to boost your rom to play HD games exclusively by me.
- And many more, explore by yourself
Before installing this rom, make sure you have a complete nandroid backup and you have performed all the necessary steps, otherwise you may get bootloop. I will not be responsible for any kind of damage or loss to your phone, do this at your own risk. Read carefully and follow the steps to install the rom.
* Locked BL
1. Reboot to cwm.
2. Wipe data/factory reset.
3. Wipe cache partition.
4. Wipe dalvic cache under advanced menu.
5. Wipe battery stats under advanced menu.
6. Format data under mount and storage menu.
7. Format system under mount and storage menu.
8. Format cache under mount and storage menu.
9. Install zip from sd card.
10. Follow the steps in aroma installer to install the rom.
11. Uncheck “Reboot device” after installation completed and click on next to go back to CWM.
12. Now reboot your phone..
* Unlocked BL
1. First flash stock .587 ftf file for your device to avoid bootloop. (below is the link)
2. Install your desired kernel. (see list of recommended kernels.)
3. Reboot to cwm.
4. Wipe data/factory reset.
5. Wipe cache partition.
6. Wipe dalvic cache under advanced menu.
7. Wipe battery stats under advanced menu.
8. Format data under mount and storage menu.
9. Format system under mount and storage menu.
10. Format cache under mount and storage menu.
11. Install zip from sd card.
12. Follow the steps in aroma installer to install the rom.
13. Uncheck “Reboot device” after installation completed and click on next to go back to CWM.
12. Now reboot your phone..
Note: After installation, first boot may take several minutes (to create cache, dalvic cache etc.) to start your device. Leave your device for 20-30 minutes to settle down the rom. Also at first boot you may notice a high ram usages (less free ram). It is natural because android system occupy a lot of memory while settling down the new rom. After 30-40 minutes reboot your device and you are now ready to fly with your newly installed rom.
Follow the download instructions to install updates.
Download Zelly Cream v1.2.3 – OTA UPDATE
Download and install OTA UPDATE (if you already installed full rom) from CWM, you don’t need to clear/format anything, just install it.
Download Zelly Cream v1.2.0 – FULL ROM
Follow the download instructions to install full rom.
*** Hot update (21/02/13) *** (OPTIONAL)
Xperia Z Walkman app – Thanks to ThilinaC (I took his two parts of
work, modded to suit my rom and the compiled into a single apk)
Xperia Z JB keyboard smiley fix – Thanks to toshi_imsa and
DdcCabuslay for fixing keyboard Smiley
First of all, thanks to Jaffa_79 for testing my ROM with various kernels and helping me to prepare a list of all supporting kernels.
* Rush Kernel for ARC/S! Most recommended by Jaffa_79 as keeps SIM Pin. Thanks to TheGreatSega for Rush Kernel.
Download Rush Kernel
Download WiFi modules for Rush Kernel
* Vengeance Kernel for Arc/S/Pro. Thanks to Rachit Rawat for Veangeance Kernel.
Download Vengeance Kernel
Download WiFi modules for Vengeance Kernel
* Doomlord Advanced Stock Kernel for ARC/S. Thanks to DooMLoRD.
Download Advanced Stock Kernel
Download WiFi modules for Advanced Stock Kernel
* Suave Kernel for NEO/V Thanks to shardul_seth.
Link to Suave Kernel thread to download latest Suave Kernel and its WiFi modules
* xKernel for RAY. Thanks to sirkay.
Link to Suave Kernel thread to download latest xKernel and its WiFi modules
* If you have experienced great performance with great battery life with another kernel then tell me, I’ll add a link to that kernel in OP.